Paver & Hardscape Installation Crew Members
Looking for skilled Labors that are self-motivated and goal oriented. Tasks may include, but are not limited to, Elevations and Proper base installation, Paver Installation and Repairs, Retaining walls, Brick Coping, Concrete Footers and Paver Overlays. Applicants must be dependable and reliable transportation to work to be considered for the job. Applicant must have (2)Years Brick Paver experience to be considered for this position. Applicants must be able to handle a position that involves physical labor.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Availability to work a varied schedule (including Saturdays as needed) and in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to consistently lift 60+ pounds
- Basic knowledge of plant identification & Landscape installation practices
- Experience operating heavy equipment (preferred)
- High School Diploma (preferred)
Important: Applicants must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry 60+ pounds often. You must be at least 18 years old, enthusiastic and dependable, and able to safely work with equipment like power saws and cutters. Previous experience is helpful, but you must have an understanding of landscape basics.